It's just been so hectic!! We had an Open House on a Tuesday night and an all school praise/worship service the same weekend. Then trying to prepare for Easter!!
Anyway, we're still here and kicking. JEB and Daddy did great on their week off.....now to survive a week off with hubby!! Hopefully, we won't kill each other before it's over. He can do his computer game and I can scrap.........sounds like a plan, huh???? Yeah, I think so too!!
Hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday!!! Hallelujah!! He is risen!!
Just a thought that I heard at a teacher devotion last week.......Have you ever given any thought to why Jesus carefully folded the linen napkin that was covering His face in the tomb?? One devotion book says this.....it was Jewish custom for the master of the house to let his servants know if he was done with his meal by either wadding up the napkin, which indicated the master was done and would not be returning to the table or by carefully folding it and placing it on the side of his plate, which indicated to the servant that he had enjoyed his meal and would be returning to the table. How cool to think that Christ took the time to fold his face napkin to indicate to those who found his grave garments that He had enjoyed His time on Earth and that He would be returning......
I just love that!!
2 comments:
glad all is going well. hope things slow down a bit for you.
Thank you for sharing your life with your sweet son. I look to those who have walked this road before us for wisdom.
In Him,
E
Post a Comment