Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm still here.....

Sorry for the long absence......I've been super busy with subbing.....which is a good thing!  I've subbed quite a few days this month plus I'm busy working with 7 kids after school with tutoring.  And then of course, Jn was sick for two/three days and JEB was out of school for a couple of those days, and when I sub that means that the work I was going to do around the house, gets put off to another day.  Plus, I go over and take the little lady across the street to the store and hairdresser and dentist and whatever else she needs.  So, I've been busy!!

JEB is still doing great.  I went to have lunch with him and his class today.  It was fun.  I took bakery cookies....turkeys....all decorated with yummy icing!  He was so proud!!  His little class is all boys, so it was fun to sit and talk with them.  And of course, they had a million questions!!

Guess it's time to dig out all the stuff and start decorating for Christmas......I'm so excited!!  I think we've decided to get each other one or two little things and then work on the bigger ticket items.....like a new computer; and a new mattress(and bigger).  So I get to go mattress shopping and compare prices and such, plus hunt for bedding.  Should be fun!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!!  I can smell the pumpkin pie now!!


No comments: