It'll be a different year for me......not working. I enjoy being in school so much. I enjoy the routine of it all. I loved teaching the little kids last year. I know I'll have a little more freedom......to join a Bible study, to scrap, to read GOD's WORD, to just relax a little, to workout more. But that is hard for me to do. I'll need help from the LORD, for sure.
I think JEB is ready for school too. He loves the interaction with his little friends. He loves the structure and routine too!
Jn started vball today, so he'll be hoppin' for the next couple of months, which is good. He so needs a hobby!!
2 comments:
Enjoy your last week JEB! I bet you will have an awesome school year!
oh how wonderful you will be off and able to have the days to your self. would so love this too. I would miss Noah and feel bad but would love the time to myself. I go back and forth in my head about it. yikes! Have a wonderful last week!!!
Post a Comment