Tuesday, July 20, 2010

we're still here.....

Seriously, we are still here. Not really doing very much.....it's too stinkin' HOT outside. Even just to drive around......gotta get in and out of the car and it's too hot!

Just enjoying these last couple of weeks before JEB starts school. I'm tutoring a bit, which is good, but it's a little sad too cause I went over to my school and packed up my classroom stuff and now it is sitting in my front room. I have one more thing to pick up and I have to turn in my computer and my keys and then I'm officially done. My last payck will be the middle of August.....boo :(

My tutoring will be the main money-maker for me this next year, with subbing at both MS/HS and the elementary campuses. While I won't like it because I LOVE teaching and being with the kids, I know GOD has a specific plan for me in all of this and I'm out to seek HIS divine plan. The one main benefit to me being home is that for the 14 days thruout the year that JEB is off and SCA is not, Jn/I won't have to trade off our sick days to stay home with him. That will be a plus!

Hope everyone is staying cool.........

No comments: