Well, we've been busy!! We went to Alabama last week and spent time with PaPa, Grandma Sue and Aunt Debra, and of course, they spoiled him rotten! He loves going to visit. He got Toy Story stuff, as you can see, and now his bed is all made up with Buzz/Woody to his utter delight!
We also had great success at the eye dr.'s office and he finally has his glasses!! Now, he won't wear them for a long period of time yet, but we are working on it. He hasn't really realized that they will help him see far away. Every day, I make him wear them for a bit, adding a minute or two to the time he's got them on. Maybe by the time we start school in a month, he'll wear them. We'll see. He is so cute though!
Hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July weekend!!
Hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July weekend!!

3 comments:
He looks great in his new glasses!! Hope he can get used to them soon. I know you all are hot down there if we're hot up here so stay cool!!
Ahhhhh! I didn't think that boy could get any cuter! I guess I shouldn't be saying "cute" since he is 10 but that's what Aunties do.
Belated Happy Birthday JEB!! Lookin' spiffy in the new glasses!
Post a Comment