Saturday, May 15, 2010

it's almost over.....

JEB is almost done with school. So am I, but I have an extra week to go. He will be done this coming Friday, and me? Well, we go till the 28th and then we have tchr work days the week AFTER Memorial Day???

Whatever happened to starting school the day after Labor Day and finishing up the Friday before Memorial Day??? That seemed to be plenty of schooling for those of us who are in our "middle" life years.....why isn't it good enough for our children???? Hmmmmm????

He got over his sinus infection quickly. Nothing that a round of Zithro couldn't cure. Good thing pediatrician's offices are now open on the weekends....with our pediatrician on call for the weekend too!

All is going well here in GA. Not much really happening. Getting ready for graduation......finishing up with grade programs (ours is this week).......finishing our worksheets.....(what in the WORLD will we do that last week of school? I have NO IDEA!) We are all quite ready to be done with this whole mess!!!

I will miss my first graders, though. They have been a sweet class! They are all so full of information and quite willing to part with it all the second the come thru the door in the morning! And it continues all day long.......it's like they keep remembering things they forgot to say the first time round!!! They are really too funny!!

I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit this summer. I'll be tutoring too, which will be good. JEB will enjoy playing with his stuff, but I really need to find him some buddies to play with. He needs to be around kids. He's so social!! ......I wonder where in the world he gets that!

Have a great weekend! Go outside and enjoy the spring weather!

No comments: