Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm still here....

I know.....it's been too long.....BUT nothing is happening here.....seriously......nothing. I know I should write anyway, for those friends who ck on me every so often and to those who comment regularly.....sorry for the delay.

All is well here in GA.....waiting patiently for SPRING BREAK which is three wks away. Believe me, it can't come soon enough. I'm wanting to rest a bit from the every day routine of getting up, going to school, tutoring, come home, fix dinner, go to bed.....you know???

JEB is doing great. Still adding more to his vocabulary. Speaking in more coherent sentences. Growing taller. Can't believe he'll be 10 YRS. OLD in June......time flies, huh?

Hope all are well. Can't wait for warmer weather, either!


2 comments:

Tara said...

Hee hee! I feel the same way. I sat down yesterday to write a post and thought, "I've got nothin'." So I didn't. I second your thoughts on spring...can't wait! Enjoy your week!

Beverly said...

time goes so fast. I think I have nothing on most days too, so I just do some photos. LOL