Saturday, January 30, 2010

another week......




STAR COMMAND JR. SPACE RANGER!!!



My BFF sent these in our Christmas package and JEB loves them!!! So of course, he had to model them!! He's too cute, huh??? He also got this set of huge space command gloves that make noise and light up, but we haven't ventured into taking the wiring apart yet!! They make some of these things so hard to get into!! BUT when we do, I promise pics!!
Had a good week. It went by quite quickly. Nothing much really going on. Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

he looks too cute in those. my Noah would love them. do you know where she got those pjs?

June Cleaver in Sneakers said...

Such a cute little Space Ranger!! I was going to say that you could use them for Halloween too, but judging by these pics I don't think they will still fit him! Have you seen the new Toy Story Lego sets? Just a thought.

Beverly: I got them at Kohls. Hope you can find some!