It really wasn't too bad, but I was ready to be done with it. I really don't know why......I really have a GREAT class of little kids......but for some reason, I'm in the mood to bum around the house and do whatever I want.....laundry, do something for JEB, read, scrap.....yeah, right....., whatever. OR I'm not really in the mood to do anything at all.
I sort of BLEAH! I guess. Guess I'm feeling like I need to be doing something.....this was the time of year that we started working on our spring play....at the school in ALABAMA.....but I'm not really involved in that here at SCA.......I think I need to find something to do with myself. I'm also missing our church in AL and the small groups that I would be involved in....or the people I worked with......I don't know. I guess maybe GOD is trying to tell me that I need to spend more time with HIM and in HIS WORD. THAT NEVER FAILS!
JEB is still doing well in school, which I am grateful for. He always has a smile on his face and can very quickly bring a smile to yours. Thank you LORD for giving me this sweet, little guy to watch over on this earth!!
1 comment:
I know how you feel. Hope you have a great weekend.
Post a Comment