First, Merry Christmas to all of you who read this. We are doing well. JEB is loving school and growing like a tree!! He's so tall now! Reaches to my shoulder!
Jn is doing ok, but still no job. Although now that its Christmas, schools will start looking to fill positions, so after the first of the year we will begin our search, once again. I have been extraordinarily busy, especially since Thanksgiving. Subbing more days than I haven't, which is great! The new first grade teacher is expecting her first child during my school's Spring Break, so I'm hoping that I will have the opportunity to fill in for her for those 6 weeks, which will be till the end of school. That would be such a blessing!!
Oh, and speaking of blessings??? Oh my goodness!! God is so amazing!! Twice, He's provided us with monetary gifts from people at our former school. A group of students at Jn's campus, got together and provided gifts for JEB for Christmas! We have also been blessed with a couple of other unexpected $$ gifts and have truly been blown away by GOD's goodness!! While there are times that we wonder why we are in this place, doing this particular walk - there is NO DOUBT we are where we are supposed to be. GOD has made that evident!!
Besides subbing, I also have 10 tutoring students that I juggle each week!! My afternoons are very busy each day!
I hope each of you has a blessed week and a wonderful New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment