Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Another year has begun......





Here's my sweet boy, getting ready to leave for school yesterday.  And here he is with his teacher.  She's had him the past 4 yrs. and once more for this year.  Then it's off to MS, but we're not thinking about that yet!!  He was so excited to get started again!  He loves school and getting to see all of his friends.  Plus, he gets dropped off at the school where I used to work, because I sub and tutor there.

Can't believe he's getting so big!  He comes to my shoulders!! 


1 comment:

Jess said...

Hi there,

You started following my blog a few months ago and I recently listed it as invitation only with nobody on that list. I don't know if that means you can see those posts now or not.

BUT

I have a different blog that I wanted to invite you to follow instead:

http://blackwhiteandalittlepink.blogspot.com/

This blog is open to all readers.

Thank you!