Saturday, February 25, 2012

My budding Artist!!



Each year, the school system selects about 100 art pieces to be displayed at our local Museum of Art.  This year, my sweet boy's project was chosen to be on display.  This morning, my good friend and fellow teacher and her oldest daughter went with me to go see what he had done.  To my surprise, he had created this SNAKE!  I was so proud of him!!  To be selected with all of these other artists was a real honor!  Now, I'm sure he didn't cut it out, but it definitely is his coloring trademark and if the Art teacher directed him a bit, I'm sure he could do it!  I have a couple of other things he has drawn and they are quite good.  He may be delayed in many ways, but it seems that GOD has given him talent for something special!!!

Love you JEBman!!!!


1 comment:

Beverly said...

I adore his snake!!! awesome job!!! xo