Thursday, August 18, 2011

I can't believe he can do this!!

Guess what JEB can do????

This evening, I was reading thru JEB's IEP and looking at stuff we needed to work on for this school year.  One of the things, was that he would be able to say his birthday, when asked.  So I asked him when his birthday was and proceeded to tell him, June 12.  I said it over and over, several times, and then one time he started saying....."june, july, august,.....sember (september)........otober......skipped November and then Dember!!  I said, "what?"  start again!  So, I started with January and he proceeded to go thru the months of the year.....sort of skipping thru a couple of them, but said them all nonetheless!!!  WOW!!

I immediately called his teacher and was screaming in the phone and jumping up and down, and she simply said, ask him what the days of the week are......so I did!!  I said, "JEB, what are the days of the week?".....he says.....Sunday, Monday, and so on!!!  AMAZING!!! 

I am soooooo proud of him!!!  Guess we'll be working on some other stuff too!!!  WOO-HOO!!!


1 comment:

Beverly said...

so, so awesome! way to go Jeb!!!