It seems he has discovered the fun of putting a puzzle together. We did a couple of larger, 25 piece ones before and so I thought I'd go to the dollar store and see what I could find. I found a couple that he was interested in - Toy Story and Spiderman - 100 pc., smaller pieces kind of puzzles and thought I'd let him try his hand at them. We did them together a time or two, and since then he is totally enthralled with sitting at the table and putting them together. He searches out the colors he needs, and wham! It fits! It's fun to just sit and watch him find the right pieces. I know this is a very good activity for him, gives him time to work on problem-solving skills. Guess we'll be spending some more time at the table working these puzzles. Guess I'll have to go for a little bit more pcs next time!!
2 comments:
Maddie loves puzzles! She sure didn't get that from me because I have zero patience with putting a puzzle together. I'm all about the instant gratification. Wait until I tell her that JEB loves them too.
What a great pastime!
Post a Comment