Monday, August 16, 2010

another week gone by....

Another week has come and gone. Not much happening. JEB had a fantastic week at school. Loves being back with his teacher, Mrs. Pollock....Ms. Pocket to him. I love his daycare too. They have an grandmotherly type person that's in charge of his aftercare program at his school and she loves him to death! She watches out for him, which makes me feel very comfortable about leaving him there while I'm tutoring. It also helps that at the moment, they only have about 8 kids there, so he's not getting lost in a sea of children, which is nice. Having a special needs child gives you cause to worry/fret about such things, but we have been blessed by the current situation.

I did what all good wives do....cleaned the house, did the laundry, did the dishes, cooked dinners, etc.....but I'm still bored. I'm so not a good "stay-at-home" mom, especially when the child is at school all day!! Now, if he was home and we were juggling therapy sessions, that would be a different story, but this being at home with nothing to do, is for the birds!

At least, I'll be able to do women's Bible study at our church, which starts tomorrow, so that is a good thing. I'm actually looking forward to it. A new Beth Moore study, so that will be good. I might even pick up a new friend or two, which would be good. Plus, I'm seriously considering doing something volunteer....just need to find the right thing to do. I'm praying about it, for sure.

Other than it being hotter than blazes here in SW GA, all is well. Really. GOD has blessed us with many things and I am thankful.

No comments: