Monday, June 7, 2010

summertime!!

Finally, it's summer. Today was my first real day of summer vacation....and I was up and at 'em early to get JEB off to VBS at church. Of course, he had a BLAST! They are having an adult buddy go with him thru the morning to help him stay on task and not run around crazy. I'm so thankful that he gets to go! He likes the beginning assembly and the end because he gets to dance and sing!!

I also just connected to this cool website.... http://www.littlestheroesproject.org/ It's about taking photos of kids/families with a disability of some sort or an illness that is life-threatening. I think it is too cool. I applied for JEB to have a photo session. I think it would be neat since he'll be 10 on Saturday.

Sorry I haven't written for a while......been very busy those last few weeks of school. Too many things to do.....programs to practice for.......scrapbooks to put together for the kids.......and the added stress of not having a job just sort of piled all on top and blogging was the last thing I really wanted to do. Still don't have a contract yet for next year, but the numbers are looking better. Still praying for about 25 more kids with the majority of them in K4/K5. We know GOD is in the miracle business......so help me pray for one!!!

1 comment:

Beverly said...

happy summer to you and Jeb! I have heard of the little heroes project before. that would be nice to get some photos taken. Hope you all have a wonderful summer!